Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

This was the best smile I could get out of this sick little girl. She came down with a horrible cough and a runny nose on Friday; which I think that I passed along to her. I have been sick for about two weeks now and this makes the second year in a row that I have been sick on Valentines. Still, we had a fun day filled with pink heart shaped pancakes and driving all over the valley to deliver Valentines.

2 comments:

Alex, Brad, Carly & Devin said...

Alex has had the same thing for a freaking week. His nose is still runny. She looks like she enjoyed her Valentines Day. Hopefully she is feeling better next weekend. We miss you guys.

Kristal said...

Thanks so much for the Valentines! Sorry we missed you, we were in the basement and didn't hear the door. But it was super nice of you, sorry to hear Hailey was sick. Alexa was actually sick too!