Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Final Days of 2008...

Anyone who knows me already knows that my family runs on CST (Cole Standard Time) which means we are late to everything. So, that is my excuse for not posting these Christmas pictures earlier. (That and being pregnant with twins, taking care of a very active three-year old and working full time is taking every ounce of energy that I have.) But even though they are late, I would have been really disappointed in myself if I wouldn't have posted any at all.
This is why shopping early really pays off. We got to spend a lot of December just relaxing and spending time together at home.





We went to Thanksgiving Point with Brad, Carly and Alex. Unfortunately, Greg was really sick and we decided to go home before seeing all of the lights. But Hailey and Alex got to see the reindeer that were there, so it was still a really fun night.






Lane and Melanie hosted the Cole family Christmas party and it was a blast. We had breakfast which was followed by all of the grandkids in my family exchanging presents. After that the dads helped the kids make a snowman countdown craft project while the moms made their own family magnet board. I loved seeing the pictures of Hailey working on her project. And if that wasn't enough Lane somehow ended up giving all of the kids rides on his forklift; which they loved! It was great to get the whole family together; especially since it doesn't happen to often.






Christmas was great! Hailey had been especially good this year. She loved everything she got but her favorites were the table and chairs and the disney princess dolls. I have always loved Christmas but having a child definately brings back the magic of it all.


2008 was a wonderful year and we are looking forward to a very exciting and eventful 2009!

5 comments:

Ashley King said...

What cute pics! I love the first one of Hailey sleeping! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

looks like a way fun holiday season!! i'm with ya on the shopping early and relaxing through december...serious it's the only way to go!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys has a great holiday season this year! Can't wait to see what this year brings!

Jake and Kim said...

I WANT ALL THE DISNEY PRINCESS DOLLS TOO!!!! Totally not even joking. I really want them.

Matt and Marti Jo said...

Two questions
1.when are you going to start looking like you are prego with twins?
2. When are we going to hang out?