Written from Easton and Mason's perspective, below is a list of some things that make turning one great. However, since the conversation of what they do and don't like has yet to take place, I have to improvise and try to decide exactly what they like best. But I'd like to think I'm pretty insightful and I'm sure I hit on most of the key points.
1. Presents
Not only for the actual gift but the bags, tissue paper, bows, boxes and wrapping paper make hours of entertainment for a one-year-old.
Finally, our first chance to eat enough sugar to make ourselves sick. We get more adorable with each fist full of frosing and cake that we try to put in our mouths. This is also part of another one of our favorite things... getting messy.
6 comments:
haha this is great! I want to be one again...
They are so stinking cute! i cant believe they are one!!! I love how you wrote from their perspective. Such a cute idea:)
This is great! Much agreed on all the perks! They are just adorable little beggars! Love them!
I can not believe they are one!!! They are getting so big and they are so cute! We really need to hang out. It has been WAY to long!
I love them! They are both adorable and fun. It's so much fun to have our boys the same age. Can you believe that you survived the first year of having twins?!
Wow- they are 1! (well past that now actually)- what a fun post! It's amazing to see how big they are now :) I can definitely see the "Cole" in them! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment