Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ready or not...


Here we come!!!

At my doctor's appointment this past Monday, my doctor finally set a date to take the babies. He doesn't want me to go much past 37 weeks because he says that there are more risks than benefits at that point. So the babies will be here on Wednesday, May 6th. (Unless, of course, the babies decide that they want to come before that.) Right now I am scheduled for a c-section because Baby-A is breech. But I will get an ultra-sound this Monday as well as the morning of delivery just to make sure that is still the case.
Wow! Less than one week to go... it's really hard to imagine how much our lives are going to change.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! i am so excited for you! gosh, what will it be like to see your feet again?!? and hey, they might not even be swollen!
keep me posted...you have my number!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, thats so crazy your going to have 2 more kids soon!! You are a great mom i can tell by all the posts of what you and hailey do. I'm glad they made it so far and are going to be so healthy! If you need anything just call. I know i'm not the BEST freind anymore...if i ever was that great of one. but i do mean it when i say you can call me for ANYTHING!!

Nikki and Kevin said...

Thanks for the update! I was actually going to call you today because I had heard conflicting reports as to when they were coming. I am so excited for you and Greg and can't wait to meet my new nephews! We love you guys!

Ashley King said...

Eeeek!! I'm so exctied for those babies to come out!

Jake and Kim said...

I diddo Ashley. I seriously am so excited!!!

Kat said...

Wow, the time has come! I bet you are so ready! I'm glad you have made it this far, and that the boys are doing well! I'll be thinking about you. Hope to catch up with you sometime :)

The Viehweg's said...

I am so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see pictures. Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly and that those cute boys come home with you!!