Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our favorite summer treat...


Hailey fell in love with snow shacks this year; infact, they have practically become an obsession of hers. She would wake up in the morning and ask if she could get a snow shack; or if we ever drove past one she would beg us to stop. So, this past Saturday was the last day that we could get one. Hailey and I stood in line for a half hour just to get one. I guess we aren't the only snow shack addicts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny! Yazzi and I had a goal this summer, to try all the snow shack flavors. We only tried about 15 or so before the summer was up. There is always next year. Oh and Hailey is getting so big! What a cuttie!

Nikki and Kevin said...

Hmmm...wonder where she learned that one? Could it be Grandma Cole? Kevin is obsessed with them too so I am sure next summer will be filled with visits for Charly and Daddy!

Ashley King said...

Glad we got to share the 2nd to last snow shack of the season!

Matt and Marti Jo said...

Oh man I have that addiction to, but I kinda forgot to go get one this year:( oh well. So congrats on two years! It does not seem like it was that long ago, but I guess I have already been married for 7 months. Time goes by so fast!

krista said...

oh yummmmm. We only got ONE the entire summer, and we ALL shared it. What's up with that? She must have been pretty desperate for one to wait in that long of a line. That's impressive!

Chris and Brittani Knudsen said...

Such a great summer tradition to pass on...Hailey looks so cute and so old (I guess we haven't seen you guys in a while.) Anyways hope you guys are doing well and little Hailey is just getting cuter every time I see her!