Ah, the bright lights of Vegas.

There is nothing quite like it and what a way to spend a relaxing weekend. Our plan was nothing more than to lay by the pool and go swimming all weekend long.

Hailey rode down with my parents the day before we left. That definitely worked out in our favor because she got to watch movies the whole way down. I had also packed her a bag with some snacks, coloring books and other car friendly entertainment. My mom said that she did great! (Probably better than me, I had severe ADD from Mesquite to Vegas.)
The first day of our Vegas trip started off with Hailey wanting to paint Greg’s toe nails. I was pretty impressed at how well she did; so I have made the decision to start making her earn her keep and she is now giving pedicures. Please call to check availability and make an appointment. Right now she is pretty open, but I think with this advertising she will book up pretty fast.
9 comments:
send me to vegas! To me that seems like one of the most relaxing places in the world and I have no idea. Probably the hot sun, roller coasters and a lot of water to swim in with my girls
Oh my heck! This is such a fun post! I LOVE the picture of Hailey laying out! Oh my gosh!!! She is adorable and hillarious! What a little grown up! And the toenails! That's just great! I love it all even down to the balloon hats! How fun!
How fun! I've been trying to plan a trip there for our Anniversary, but it never works out. Love the painted toe nails!
Sounds like you had a ton of fun! I can totally hear your mom convincing the family to borrow their car. She wheels and deals like no other.
Looks like a lot of fun.
Margo always like the baby floaties in the pool too. Kids are so cute.
what a fun trip!! i want my toes done...when should i come over??! and that car is too cute, did they have one in my size? (fingers crossed that they do)
Oh it looks like you guys had fun! I'm Jealous! love the toenails and hailey laying out! she's so cute! yeah brad and i usually do gifts early i don't know why it just usually works out that way.
ah I am jealous! It looks like you guys had fun. Cute pictures! Oh and I had fun at the zoo we need to get our husbands and hang out next time.
Post a Comment