


Anyone who has kids would have to agree with me that it doesn't matter what you buy your kids, cause they are always going to want what someone else has. The bike that we bought Hailey doesn't even compare to this cool "Flinstone" car that her cousin Sadie has. She absolutely loved it and Sadie was sweet enough to let Hailey play with it all night. We all know that kids can become possessive about what is
theirs when other kids are playing with their toys. But these two girls share really well with each other and rarely fight. Hailey has such great cousins; the older ones always do such a good job including her and the ones her age and younger just enjoy being together.
4 comments:
That bike DOES look fun! How cute of Sadie to share with her little cousin so well! Cute girls! I want to come play!
I definately agree that other kids' toys are more fun, no matter how many toys you buy for your kid! Sad, but true!
Haha that is funny that you got a zoo pass. Matt and I were seriously thinking about it but decided not to. Then when I told him that you guys got one he was mad that we didn't:) Let us know next time you go. We might take Matt's nieces next Saturday.
It's so nice going to other peoples house because your kids are so entertained there.
I may have said this before, but I think Hailey looks exactly like your mom. She is so cute.
Post a Comment